w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, January 9, 2008
fer band today we did foot drills .
no music at all .
time flies seyy .
soon 2hrs was up .. already xD

oke dhen IT ..
learn how to animation & stuff .

maths ;
couldnt understand a thing !
tried reading e textbook example , but styl cant understand .
hahahahah .
guess im slow :D

DNT ;
borinq D:
teacher kept talkinq .. & talkinq .. & talkinq .
wish we could do practical ):

oke after sch me go search fer nina & nicole .
found em at staircase , dhen go staff room .
its thanks to last yr's art cher :D
or not we'll still be waitinq thr lyk idiots :X

dhen go find ky & qq & dhey all .
we cant find , so me & nina go compass .
wanted to withdraw $$ fer locker .
dhen me buy famous amos :DD
hahahhahha .

ok tts all (: