And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, January 11, 2008
hahahah hello :D
ok lets start from ytd .. 1o.o1.o8 :D oke i fergot . wtf . oke wait i rmbr XD only durinq band . at arnd dismissal time , dhey told us e commitee [sp?] members . huien was e as.treasurer ? & me & kristie was e as.librarians . & zafirah told me tt she choose me to become a librarian . o.0 why me of all ppl // nina got off scotfree sey . hmphs . ok nvm la . 11.01.08 :D today's FUNNY :D i only rmbr some . hahahha . ok durinq sci , while walkinq to sci lab . saw ms zuhailah .. dhen she asked me if my aunt got scold b4 . i say no la . dhen she say she wyl ask my aunt to scold .___. i fergot scold whu la . hahahah . she v.bad lerhs . lols . & dhen dhere's nina .. & F***** (: it involves her , him , & a card . (LOVECARD) LOLS ! |