w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, January 24, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSNAAA :D



so in e morn , me , cow & chicky gave husna chocolates ~
hahahahha .
k im lame .

lols .
ok i fergot whad period la .

nina took my pencil case & put my pen & ruler on jun wei's table .
dhen i took her foolscape & also put it on hys table .
jun wei's lyk v.confused lyk tt xD
LOL .
oke whadevur .

ok dhen have band .
damn la , i always miss e interestinq parts of e 7pm show .___.
hahahhaha LOL .
yea so on e bus nina showed me this sonq by alvin & e chipmunks .
how cute xD

LOL & i juz declined a "consellinq" session xD by aiisha & siti surnati(:
& i wanted to kno how they counsel other ppl .
LOL laaaa .

k tts all .
tmr PEEEE ):