w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, January 21, 2008
ok im bored .
gonna write some bullshytes here dhen go .

MT was pretty scary tho :x
& e others was ok .
but kinda boring .__.

after sch go follow chicky go trim her hair .
hahahaha lols .
kaes whadevurrr .

ok when u people see a scar on my hand ryt .
dunt ask why .
got many ppl ask me tt already .
so me gonna answer here once & fer all .
hehs .
its cause of a pencil , not a penknife .
& its accidentally . not purposely .



ok my dad teach me this thing .
LOLS .
he said tt 111111111(9x) x 111111111(9x) = 123456789 987654321 .
LOL LAAA .
but my calculator only showed e ans as 1234567899 .
hahaha . not enuf space .
whadevur .
im being lame .
ahahahahah .