w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, February 22, 2008
kk so band played national anthem in e morninq aqain .
at least i knew i improved ;
finally cn reach those super high notes :D

mt was ok :D
nyd t think of whad we wanna be when we grow up .
& i choose t be a good photographer :D
e angle must be correct , no use taking a lousy pic :/

pe played dodgeball instead of badminton :D
teacher nvr come , so mr.sofian took over .
e guys played 2 times while e gurls only get t played once .
hmph . how unfair .

eng did filing .
lols .

dhendhendhen IT :D
milton challenge me t a typing contest ? o.O
but i lost t him .
considered it unfair ,
cuz its my first time while he already practice it lyk 564531232484153 times (: