w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, February 14, 2008
todaytoday valentines' day yawwwww :D

k in e morn idk why e hck i cried .
too emotional ?
LOLLOL .
k whu cares .

dhen after recess idk why la ,
started to wish everyone a happy valentines' day :D
was funnnnn ... !
LOL .

k its durinq band i lyk :D
received presents from bandmates .
Bandmates Rawks oke . :D
too bad i didnt have any valentines' gifts ):
was broke u see xD

k so we did e formation from 3.30 - 6pm straight :x
& i didnt kno Pineapples Can March !
ahahahhahas .
completed e whole thing :D
yay us((:

& yay , i cn go to e rockfest :D
hahahhah .