And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Saturday, March 15, 2008
everythinq u were sayinq abt me refers t u too . u've changed . alot . idk whad i did t u . we seldom chat online cuz of yur internet probs . we seldom meet ( after my rebondinq ) cuz we were bz . & here u said i've become vainier . lyk wtffff . u kno tt u also have chg . yur far more vainier than me . and u kno tt . i kno i've chg . everybody chges yo . i mean , whu e hell doesnt ?! i tried t be concern , askinq u why . sometimes u juz dunt app. it , do u ? idk whads becominq of u . yur nt e bff i once knew . & i dunt think i'll reconcile with u . until u kno whad u've become . |