And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
k had maths test .
left 4qns blank . i swear it wasnt tt easy . in e middle of e test , geo. teacher came . ouh damn , fergot t return e paperrrrrr :x eng was per normal . did corrections , blablabla . pepp , received our test ppr back . got 18/25 , carelessness :x junwei says this : " wah , even a slacker like me can get higher marks than u ! " omfg :x sci . lols dunt wanna talk abt it . did 1 more pg of sci theory dhen was dismiss(: omfg laaaa . TH SCHOOL CANTEEN IS FLOODED xD rain so heavy . me , nina & nicole went compass . after arguinq abt whether t go cp/rp -.- went compass , nina took so lonq . in e end she bought a lolly & a twix .____. dhen buy takeaway food at kfc . dhen went home . on e way t bus stp met husna[: lol . |