w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, March 5, 2008
k idk why im feelinq this wayyyyy .
haiz .

kay had 3 tests today .
maths , pepp , sci
good thinq dunt have eng test ,
or not thr'll be 4 tests ,
all in a row -.-

maths test was ok laaa ,
styl think im gonna fail .
even tho its an open bk test :/

PEPP test ,
dunt wanna braq ,
but its lyk , too darn easyyy .
kinda postive tt i cn get 20+/25 xD

sci test was also OKOK .
MCQ kinda easy ,
e rest kinda hard :x

k dhen went home lorhhhhs ;
stp at blackie' bus stp ,
dhen walked all e way home in e rain .

dunt asked me why i did that .
thr's a reason im styl unsure of .