w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Sunday, March 2, 2008
woots .
back from KL(:

hah .
went thr 4 a weddinq .
then slacked .

omfg laaa .
im e oldest amonq all of em :x
cuz e rest .
lazyyyyyyyyy -.-


oooh ,
& i think im creatinq a new friendster acc(:
ppl do add yea ? :D
symphonic.melody@hotmail.com






ha .
i've decided .
tt anonymous cn spam all she wants .
cuz e more she spam ,
e more she'll look lyk a pathetic loser in public .
tts whad she wants rightttt .
go laaaa ,
SPAM ALL U WANTTTT .
& i promise u ,
i wunt delete , i wunt ban :D
u must be happy , u cn spam all u want .
& nobody's gonna care(:











Drew walks past me ,
cant he tell that I cant breathe ?