w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, April 19, 2008
k im damn tiredddd D:

first got CIP,
kinda fun[:
did wyf husna & farahh :D
dhen after CIP,
slack at playgrnd,
dhen went rivervale mall to eat,
which i didnt kno existed :x

dhen went baq sch with amirah.
played pianoooo[:
dhen went home.
had a quick shower then get ready to go baq sch,
fer e band farewell partyy.

its kinda borinq at first,
dhen arnd 7pm,
played basketball wyf zafirah & siti surnati.
its fun i tell u[:
mcpiglets, LOL.
aiisya wasnt thr btw ):

dhen blablabla,
eateateat,
dhen went home arnd 9.30pm.
ha.

these are e only photos i have.
e rest wyf husna[:




Photobucket
lol farahhh.
sry husna D:


Photobucket

Photobucket
e2's playground.
hee.


Photobucket
this dog is CUTE :D


Photobucket
she's studyinq chemistry,
with a bk tt someone gave xD


Photobucket
HA.


Photobucket
they cute laa.
me & husnaaa :D

at someone's hse LOL.