w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, April 4, 2008
k today was fun [:
duh . its FRIDAY .
fav. dayyy :D
k anw .

all lessons was per normal .
PE , mr.sofian made us play a v.FUN game :D
woooooots .

recess , sat wyf husna th buttsmacker & zahidah th buttpincher . HAHAHHA LOL .

k IT , sat wyf husna .
sry farah D:
she was supposed t sit thr , nt u D:

k dhen stayed back fer art .
realized tt teacher already marked mine ,
so dunt have t redo [:

lit , couldnt find leon -.-
was told tt he went home already .. ?

so went rp wyf farah[: & natrisha >:
talked abt music e whole time while natrisha's readinq her bk .
hahahhahah .

dhen after tt went AMKhub , met up wyf ira :D
dhen head over t e national library , at bugis .
sempat masa[:

e library was HUGE [:
haha .

k dhen reached home at 6.50 :O
lols .