w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, April 29, 2008
oke 2nd post of e day.
i am a freakinq bloq freak.
any sense?

i miss pri sch besties.
i miss pri sch memories.
i miss e teasinq wyf e stupid guys,
e laughter wyf my gfs.


also i miss e4'o7 peeps.
& i miss e besties i once had.
but they're fine without me;
& im fine without em.


lookinq back,
i've realized tt e mly guys were right.
iamadamnfreakingfuglynerd.
i mean,
take a look at my fulgy pri sch specs.
& i styl wonder what he means by "pretty".

i mean, ppl chg.
we juz had t move on.

but, this is no time t be sensitive over these things.
lyk; now's exams period.
qawddddd.

ohh & i learned t be contended wyf th things arnd me.
i mean, no more guys to fall for.
no more frenship quarrels to be afraid of.
& no more tooooooooooooooot.
heh.
im happy.


are u really tt dumb?
tt u styl dunno whads happening?