w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, April 17, 2008
oke so i took husna's advice,
told teacher abt it.
& e teacher told me,
tt when she confront them,
they action menangis xD
mat tk menjadi.
da laa pathetic.


k so lessons were normal.

dhen after sch,
since i cant go home alone,
i have my reasons
i followed husna & zee t RP,
dhen went back t sch,
they go drama,
i go help farah & e rest,
wyf their dramatisation[:
dunt worry,
i dunt help tt much.
only play dead.
ha.

dhen tt gurl >:/
da laa impatient gilerrr.
scream lyk hell.
she's pretendinq to be me.
"muker nk kene sepakk..."
this is whad she says.
& this,
is something which i ALWAYS say.
DIER TAK MENJADIIII.
omfg, i hate her man.