w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, April 16, 2008
oke today had 2 tests.
sci & maths.
maths, gonna fail :x
sci,
had a feelinq tt im gonna pass/fail borderline :x

k so after sch,
those dumbass guys.
da la gemuk gilerr.
babi btul uhhs.

1 wait at e spiral staircase,
1 wait at side gate.
good thing managed t get out of sch,
without those fat dumbass guys noticing.

anw so me,farah & husna walked to SKSS,
took 86 from thr,
go compass.
ate BK.

dhen zahidah & her cuxyn, farah, came.
she cute uhhs[:
dhen after tt irsyad came.

since zee & her cuxyn had t go,
husna had t go home,
me,farah & irsyad went sculpture park.
they camwhored abit,
while i was worrying.
haiz.

k nvm.

& im soooo glad,
farah didnt get t know whu's tt guy :DD
lols.