w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, April 14, 2008
somehow, i feel rather sorry for em.
idkw.
i've always hate it whenever this happen.
im sorry cuz
u weren't supposed to be involved.

now whenever i wanna study,
i dunt understand a single thing.
esp hist.
haaaiz .
& during recess,
realized tt my feelinqs fer him
styl havent left -.-
cuz i was blushinq lyk $!@#
when i saw him.
grr.

& now my room's repainted <3
yay.
its skyblue.
& e colour calms me down.
seriously.
k i keep changing subjects -.-



they can take tomorrow,
and the plans we make.
they can take the music,
that we'll never play.

they can take the future,
that we'll never know.
they can take the places,
that we said we will go.

all the broken dreams,
take everything,
just take it away.
but they can never have yesterday [:

one more night, one more day, one more smile on your face.