w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, June 25, 2008



& I wish I could go back to when no one knew I liked him
When my best friend didn’t know,
When HE didn’t know ..
When I didn’t even know .



helloo :D
k so i decided t go t band ~
sec1s got test,
go we sectionals .
fer NDP .
ouhgawdddd.
if im retarded,
then yur a dumbass(:

i wann my old fringe back D:

kay then,
went back t class wyf kristie .
sit outside .
cuz class locked :x
then finally farah came t unlock t door xD

lessons per normal .
maths, art & sci .
this is why i love wednesdays :D

art,
NEW GRP :D
YAYYYY !
th girls sat tgt, duhh .
& so does th guys .
i mean, what do u expect O.o
laugh joke laugh joke .
hahahaha .
& i loev pulling husna's hair !
she did mine thrice .
i only did hers twice D:
jager kauu xD

blaaaaaaaa .
th rest's normal .

kayyy that's about it :D