w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, June 10, 2008
k juz came back from band .
feet aching :/
grr.

k so in th morning we did footdrills.
a lil bit of formation.
hees.
but mostly marching.
they make us march lyk hell oke.
we march lyk ferevur before they tell us t stop.
haiz.

then each senior gets 1 junior.
both me & felicia gets a boyyy :/
so we trained tgt.
only 2 commands t teach, lol.
i did all th saying?
& she did all th checking.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

dhen lunch,
went with zafirah & aisya x]

& lol, i think my shoe's too tight xD
after lunch i've been limping all th way.
im nt sure if anyone actually notices it .
haaaa.

oke then spend most of th time at th hall store,
since its sectionals, nth much t do :/

dhen was dismiss dhen headed home [:
lia&ira, sryy i rejected :x

its lyk, 9am-5.30pm. o.O

this wouldnt happen if we havent march so much.