w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, June 12, 2008

my head is saying
"who cares?"
my heart is saying
"you do stupid"



i cried after all those memories overwhelmed me.
idkw i fcuking cried.
th fact tt you dunt care?
no, nt tt.
i dunt fcuking care about you anymore.
th above 'quote' is so fcuking true.

i wanna let you go.. but i juz cant.
its lyk, yur stuck inside my head.
its lyk, yur holding th key, & dunt wanna return it.

ihateyouihateyouihateyou.
frankly, yur th only guy i fell so deepy fer.
&ihateyouferthat.


I need to come to realize that he's just a guy,
a special one, maybe, but he's not mine.
I don’t need to do things to make him love me.
if he wanted to, he would.

i really gotta start realizing tt.