w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Sunday, June 8, 2008



one look; i thought you were cute.
one hour; i devolped a little crush.
one day; i couldn't stop thinking about you.
one night; you're the only one in my dreams.
one week; i'd fallen for you hard.
one month; you've done something to hurt me.
one year; i still think about you sometimes



updating cuz im superduper boreddd ~
create new friendster acc [again] .
haaaaaa.
i promised i wunt delete this acc x]
i wanted it t be lyk my old acc .
but it will take timeeee .
boooooo.
k whadevur.

& fer whoever who wants more frens in yur frens list,
go add me up x]
& i wunt tell you,
go search fer it yurself :D
hahahahha im meannn .
blehh .

so i saw yur friendster, yur pics.
yur face, almost everywhere D:
tt 1% feeling i have fer you,
im still trying t get over it.
i dunt mean a single shit t you.