w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, July 3, 2008



Because you're beautiful & you don'tknow it..
because you're smart & you don't believe it ;
you're the kind of girlthat guys don't get over..
& you're thekind of girl other girls get compared to


'cause its nt abt me .




go watch it(:
hahahaha .
kayy, so today im fourteeeeen .
& its juz lyk those normal days ;
cause i really dunt mind (:

geo's first .
normal .

eng;
uhh .. ouhyea,
went t th library,
readdddd .

home ec;
wanted t sit opposite hexun (:
so cn irritate him :D
but ended up sitting in th front row;
& amirah wunt budge >:/

recess;
normalll .

CDP;
discuss abt th carnival thingy .
hahahaha .
well, kinda ><

maths;
normal ~

mt;
teacher nvr come .
so we help farah deco her notebk ?
yeaps (:

ouh,
& i thank these ppl <3

lia
ira
farah
husna
hexun
amirah
zahidah
shaleni
zafirah
(:


hahaha .