w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, July 14, 2008



Call me a bitch, a slut or a whore.
Call me whatever, I've heard it before.
Say that I'm fake. Say that I lie.
Say what you want, You won't see me cry .
Because I know none of it's true, but calling me all this shit;
Ha, what the hell does that make you?



kay hello xD
today's normal .
except tt th choir peeps are off t HK,
& thr's exchange students from other schs .
3 xinmin peeps in our class (:
hees .
tt hougangsec guy kinda's cute .
but on second thot ...
...
ohwell, nvm :D

eng was normal .
mt too .

pe, played captain's ball .
i love being th goalkeeper(:
haha .

recess was normal .

pepp, practical ?
shudnt have chg :x

lit, relief teacher .
did some wrkshts, heh .

maths, normal .
assembly, normal .

k dhen went t compass wyf husna & farah .
77th street discount,
dhen eat KFC wyf farah .
saw tt fugly guy .
hahaha .
dhen head home xD

farah says he looks lyk a chinese,
makes me wanna puke :x
nooffence, tho xD