w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, July 12, 2008
CIP - 8hrs O.o

so went t AMKhub with huien .
buy "breakfast", eat .
dhen met th others at th MRT station .

dhen th person comes -
walked up & down AMKhub t ask fer donation .

arnd 1pm+,
had lunch .
resume arnd 2pm+ xD

dhen some ppl from other sch,
"pity" us cause we styl doing CIP .
cause we're making up fer 8hrs !
they only 4hrs ><

dhen some arhh,
[ from other sch ]
they kno we asking ppl fer donation,
then dhey came up t us,
asking us t donate fer 'em !
grr .

LOL .
dhen went back AMKhub,
met ira fer bubbletea,
dhen head home .
hahahaha .