w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, July 24, 2008


I try to fool myself.
I try to pretend
that I want someone else.
But deep down,
I know that
I've always wished for you.



kay, hello readers xD
today's fun, actually :D
let me start storytellinq .... (:

GEO .
supposed t have test today .
but we didnt, due t th lack of time .
was arranged t go LT .
which we went to 2 days ago .__.
so we slack first xD [!]
dhen head back t class fer lesson .

ENG .
mr tay's LAST DAY is tmr D: [!]
damnnnnnnnnnn .

HOME EC .
normal .
hees .

RECESS .
normal, duh .

CDP .
did wrkshts .
strong/weak points abt yur friend .
did fer husna xD
while she did fer me (:
& i didnt kno natrisha also did abt me .__.
supposed t do abt th person sitting beside you, lol .


LOL, thanks fer th compliments ?
& i thot tt u wrote me as annoying .__.
i didnt do anything t u [!]


MATHS .
normal .
didnt pay attention much ?
was looking at photo, LOL .
saw zahid's p5 class photo as well .
was laughing lyk mad ?
teacher got frustrated, i guess .
& zahid & firdaus cn recog. me in th photo .__.
damnnn .
hahaha .

MT .
teacher nvr come t class,
were looking at photos, again xD
saw th finger above amin's head .
LOL !

kay dhen after sch,
stayed back wyf farah & amirah .
after tt, went up wyf huien,
band - combine .
everything was alright (:


everything's in th past now,
& i wanna let you kno tt im sorry .
cause i have moodswings, yur nt th only one
but then, yur leading a nice life without me .
& i wouldnt want t ruin it (: