w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, July 21, 2008


it's not easy for everybody to fall in love.
no, it's not weakness when you fall;
it's just too much, too fast,
crash like a car into a wall

happy racial harmony day ! xD
haha, lame much .

BADHAIRDAY .
seriously .

& idkw,
i feel so pathetic, lame & sacarstic today (:

had games .
th guys cnt seem t get enuf of chapteh .

played chapteh & zeropoint ?
mr rashidin joined in .
haha, so fun xD

esp when during congkak,
convo between mr.rashidin & husna was funny xD
hehe .

dhen went back t class .
did wrkshts,
& played "soccer" with farah, firdaus & zahid .
hahahaha .

dhen went t th hall,
teachers in costumes .
haha, how cute .