w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, July 28, 2008


just because I'm not speaking to you,
doesnt mean I don't miss you .


kay hello (:
today was shitty normal .
well, kinda ><
eng & mt was normal .

PE ..
fck .
special thanks t husna & farah ^^
weizheng too (:
after th whole thing;
played s o c c e r with th guys (:
eh, fun ah xD
i scored 2 goals .
haha, lame goalkeepers .
or maybe they juz giving us a chance .__.
this is why sometimes i wish i was a guy .

sci & recess was normal .
note t self :
nvr eat a full meal during recess on mondays .

pepp was after recess;
had t runnnnn .
challenge wyf husna,
i think she ran faster, lol ^^

lit;
grr .
test .
was ok .
some even ask th teacher t postpone th test,
LOL .

maths was normal too .

no assembly (:

since commitee members had t meet .
waited fer th majors fer lyk ....
3omins ++
finally they come .
have t sabo choose a potential junior fer nxyr commitee .
ouhdamn, who t choose .__.