w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, July 8, 2008
okayyy,
i cnt believe i styl got time t post O.o
k anw,

lessons were normal .
urgh .
i seriously dunt feel lyk studying;
but i must ><
eoy's a few mths away .

dhen band,
combine,
instead of marching .
haiz, bring boots fer nth ><
hahaha .

ouh, & i wanna thank zafirah <3
[ altho i alr thanks her alot of times ]
fer th present xD
hexun, dunt jealous .
LOL .
he styl asks me fer his present !
i alr give him scores ! xD
& he give me a corkgrease fer my present,
LOL xD

k now gotta go photocopy scores fer my juniors xD
yishan & ivy too (:
hahahaha .