w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, July 1, 2008



she's laughing more than usual,
& she's not afraid to be who she is,
because she's learned;
nobody is worth changing who you are




hello (:
hmm ..
to start th post;
everything's kinda fine [:

kay gonna skip t after sch,
lazy t type xD

so after sch, went t compass wyf husna (:
& lol, jeremy ho cnt recognise me x.x
"sialah, tts ayuni ah ?!"
"she look so different"
well, something lyk tt x.x
cuz i miss chatting wyf him abt skps xD
ate bk, dhen head back t sch .

dhen band ~
omg laaa .
so many scores t find ! ><
in th end,
nvr get t blow instrument D:
walk t & fro , from ava room t th hall store .
sorry jaslyn, tt is, if we trouble youuuu ):
& im having a headache now;
i fergot th scores ppl need !
damnnn .

k anywayyy,
happy birthday wani (:
my pretty cuxyn x]