And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Sunday, August 31, 2008
boooo .
been addicted t hannah montana's song ; i miss you . will chg it into my blogsong, maybe ? hahahah . been feeling so down nowadays . been trying to cheer myself up, lol . "I miss you, I miss your smile . And I still shed a tear, Every once in a while . And even though it's different now, You're still here somehow . My heart won't let you go, And I need you to know, I miss you ." been hearing this song on repeat, ahaha . cause im over you . & this time, i mean it . cause i know that im not lying to myself ; im not fooling my heart . cause im tired of seeing you love someone else . nono, im nt jealous xD be happy, & lastlong . hahaha . i'll be trying my best to get over you :D once im over you, pls do not come back into my life . dunt give me false hope ; |