w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, August 7, 2008
kay, busy week .
haha, kinda ><

school; lessons;
normal much .

band;
normal .
but it ended arnd 5pm+ ?
cause its raining :/
no marching, awwwww .
i like t march, even though it cn be tiring xD
i wann t be th drummajor, but i'd rather not .
too much responsibilities .
hahaha .
th rest went home;
except fer committee members;
& others who wanted t help :]
did posters .
decided t do posters today instead of tmr,
cause none of us wanted t reach sch tt early O.o

sang along with choir while dng tho .
LOL .
saw amirayyyy :]

kay, re-doing proposal (:
geo due tmr, idk whrs my ppr D:


im sorry,
but if yur planning t go out;
just go .
i wunt be free this whole week / month .
too busy ):