w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, August 23, 2008
kay hello ;
today was ok .

arnd 12pm ;
met husna at th bustop .
went cp ; hm ;
& back t cp once again .
just t search fer a shirt ;
for BYD .__.


i found one tt i lyk ;
but its $30 D:

& husna bought hers ;
yay her xD

saw nazurah & fitrah at HM ;
& saw ronda at CP .
haha, misses .

went home at arnd 3pm ;
went out again at 6pm .
this time with family .
went t watch fireworks .
pretty extraordinary :]
kinda pissed tho ;
it's too crowded .

i cn buy tt $30 shirt tho :DD
maybe tmr ?
idk .
& i wanted tt bag badly D:
with my name engraved at th bottom right-hand corner .
will get it sooooon ;
but nt now,
must wait till my dad gets his payyyyy .