w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, August 21, 2008
okay,
i am pissed .

lessons were normal .
well, except fer home ec .
had practical ;
& things kinda went wrong .

CDP ;
had tt talk again .
glad it's finally overrrr :]

& RECESS ;
damnyou la .
this one sec4guy tripped me .
he's IM soooo lucky i didnt fall .
dhen he said it was on "accident" .
you cnt trip someone on accident, you ass .

kay anw ;
after sch,
went buy icecream,
AGAIN .
looking at my condition ;
i so regreted buying icecream D:
altho it was yummy .

had tt sci programe again .
last lesson's tmr, YAY .

dhen, head fer band after tt .
damn pissed uhh .
was released superlate ><