w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, September 6, 2008
hello, i dunt feel sleepy .

im feeling a lil moody now,
& i dunt really know why .

cause appearance dunt matter,
i like you, you like her -
th perfect love triangle .
& i finally let go ;
i dunt love you, not anymore .
but i do miss you sometimes .
our stupid chats & yur lame jokes .
i've alot of qns to ask you,
& idk, cn u rmbr th events,
& help me answer them all?


i know yur feelings -
you used to like me .
damn, its too obvious .
& if it wasnt fer tt guy,
i'd be in yur school right now .


suddenly i feel lyk transferring sch,
but hey, it wunt happen .
im stuck in NV,
better make th most of it .