w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, September 8, 2008
hello ;
just came back from a studydate, lol .

today's th first day of term 4 ;
gosh, how times flies .
& around 3 more weeks,
its EOY ! :O

kay, so lessons were normal today .
lols .

after sch,
sat fer th lit test .
lol, it was kinda easy tho .__.

dhen met up with husna & farah at th library .
studied a bit, then head home .
lol .

looking forward to wednesday tho (:

kay, now im going hiatus, lol .
its gonna be kinda impossible fer me to stay away from th comp,
but hey, exams' nearinggg .
nt gonna be online fer this 3 weeks !
well, im gonna be online onceinabluemoon (:
heh .

mug hard ppl (: