w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, September 20, 2008
heyyy .
1 week 5 days [ arnd thr ]
till its eoy .
panickingg .

so anyway,
lessons as normal .

after sch, went compass .
*walked to compass*
since im too impatient to wait fer th bus,
cause of th noisy environment .
walked to SKPS (:
memories ..
wanted to visit th new 7-11 store,
but saw 1 grp of mats thr .
& i could swear i saw tt guy before, somewhere .
also saw this one couple .
th gurl's lyk .. arrogant .
you could tell tt by first sight, trust me .
so whd if you gt a bf ? i dunt give a damn ok ;
btw, i dunt even need one (:


kayy,
gonna mugg (:
& will update nx wk, yay :D
its thanks to th pressure of my examinations
tt yur finally out of my head (:

i'll be straightforward ;
im not avoiding you (: