w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, September 15, 2008
kay,a short post .

so today was greeted by a its-about-to-rain sky .
with fast-moving grey clouds .
such a scary sight .

fortunately th sky clears up (:
a typical day .
anyway, getting back to lessons ;

everything was alright .
farah was absent, so took over her place .

& zahid told me about this one guy .
"ohgod, not another one ."
i dunt deal with love, so get over it .

to make it worst,
he & firdaus sang th song i hated th most .
ohdamnnnn ><
i have issues with tt song, ok .

anyway, received back tests ppr today ;
fortunately i pass all (:
a decent pass anyway, lol .

kay, around 2 more weeks to EOY .
gdlck ppl .