w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, September 30, 2008
yooo .
wishing an early selamat hari raya (:
maaf zahir & batin .

thur's th starting of eoy .
how nice (:
even though i study hard,
i dunt feel stress at all, idkw .
at th same time, im in no mood fer rayer D:
just get th eoy done & over with .

lessons were normal .
malay ppl were released at 11am (:
but went out of sch at 12pm,
stayed back t copy history notes .
husna didnt come tho D:
/ forgive me fer my bad choice,
but i think im falling fer you .


--
& yur living my dream,
my fantasy .
cause you have everything,
everything i'd secretly die for .