w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, October 23, 2008



And all she needs to know is what he feels in his heart.
Because right now she isn't sure what she feels in her own.


OMG I AM SO HAPPY TODAY :DD
kay, last day of schooool .

usual routine, slacked all th way .
watched this volcano video during geo,
& played murderer with th guys during eng .
went comp lab, did survey .
then went back to class -
continued our murderer game (:
so fun i tell you, lolll .

kay, recess was next .
ate some snacks & went back to class .
then we 'spring clean', ehem .
got back our report books after tt .
pssst, HUSNA GOT FIRST IN CLASS .
she deserved it, really .
after studying so hard (:

& yayy,
i've acheived my goal -
of getting no 'C's at all (:
5th in class, lol .
& i only rmbr th top 6 in class .
husna, natrisha, amin, sakinah, me & hexun xD

kay, so long 2e2 .
im gonna miss you,
well ... kinda .

im [obviously] gonna miss ...
- husfaminix (:
- my classmates .
- 2e2's chaotic-ness .
- reminding hexun tt im 2days older than him :D

kay, this is all i cn think of in th meantime x.x

anyway ...
after school,
stayed back fer a while ;
had to removed all our decoratings [?]

then walked to punggolpark with husna & farah .
from there, walked to ira's hse .
so tiring, cause i was kinda rushing .
saw her bigbig report book, lol .
wanted to go compass,
but she didnt want to O.o
so ended up at hougangmall .
saw huiqing & jinming .
ronda too xD

ate at KFC ;
walked arnd, camwhore & went home .

-- been waiting fer you to be online ;
omg i actually miss chatting with you .



There's nothing I could say to you, nothing I could ever do to make you see what you mean to me. All the pain, the tears I cried, still you never said goodbye and now I know how far you'd go . I know I let you down, but it's not like that now, this time I'll never let you go