w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, October 18, 2008



And maybe it's true, I'm falling for you.
Maybe there's a chance that you're stuck on me too.
So maybe I'm wrong, it's all in my head;
maybe we're afraid of words we both haven't said


kay . 12:55am .
open hse later .
nt feeling sleepy .

i cnt sort out my thoughts & feelings ;
& i cnt explain why .

planning to take E1 nx yr .
but then ;
i cnt take triple sci .
4 more marks ok !
& history ...
0.2 more .
i got 59.8 ;
but teacher dun wanna round up .
well, i hope tt i get a B fer history .
ohwell ><

E1 ; E2 ; E3 .
which one ?
i really wanna go E1 D:
cn take bio, lol .