w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, October 16, 2008
so just now, we have archery (:
it was ok, i guess .
he called me a pro in archery .
oh please, tt was just LUCK :D
then played with balloons ;
they pin th balloons at th targets,
& you must try to burst them .
i managed one, lol .

kay, currently im dng th proposal .
must redo D:
cause i've deleted it .
urgh .

anwayyyy ;
im selling band tickettttts ! [ xD ]
1 ticket fer $10 ; at VCH .
kay, im advertising here cause i havent even sold one ticket yet .
how pathetic .
cause everyone i've asked,
its th same answer : "see first ."
><

to see you again is something i would wish for (: