w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Yes, you're so young
but the years will fly by
and soon you'll be wondering
what would have happened
if you would have spoken
what was inside your heart.


kay,
so was feeling kinda down in th morning .
you may find it funny but i dunt .
ohwell, had to put on a smile & carry on .

fortunately, my friends kinda cheered me up,
so i dunt have tt fake smile fer long (:
& i know who is 5527777888 ! (:
just as i've expected .

watched 2 movies today ;
akeela & th bee + th incredibles .
lollll .

then, went hougangmall to make ez-link ;
walked there .
idkw, i like walking x.x
you can waste time xD

in th end,
didnt manage to make a ez-link card,
so just bought bubbletea & went home .
haaaa .


I wanted you to be there when I fall,
I wanted you to see me through it all .