And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
kay, today was kinda normal ..
had band in th morning, usual stuff . & then band ends & school starts . smsed murnira while slackingggg . so boring uhhs D: & she went fer an excursion . how luckyyyy . us ? we juz slacked in class . haiz . & i juz realized tt my phone is th exact same phone as nicole ! except hers is black & mine's white, lollol . kay, unnecessary info . after school, went compass . KFC (: then went home .. haha, bored la . kay, my throat feels oh-so-dry D: whtevr . cn wait fer tomorrow tho <3 last day of school ; Don't you know I've tried and I've tried To get you off my mind But it don't get no better As each day goes by And I'm lost and confused I've got nothing to lose Hope to hear from you soon P.S. I'm still not over you . |