And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
kay .. idkw, i feel lyk posting today . wanted to do th quiz on tricia's blog . but i cnt copy & paste D: will do it tmr . ohohh, i styl own husna edited photos :x but she owes me alot more ! ohwell, i've decided to post my results here . yes, i am quite random . just a few hours ago, i said tt i didnt wanna post my results . O.o wait - aww too bad ! i've decided to erased it ! :D lucky fer you if you've seen it . well .. i was kinda disappointed in science tho . triple science .... D: 5 more marks . haiz . & history's th only subject in which i've gotten a C . i could have gotten a B . just 1 more mark !! & i've expected better in maths . ohwell . if i were to write all my feelings abt you, it would be a extremely long post x.x |