w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Sunday, October 12, 2008
kayy, hello (:
today -
went out, jln rayerrrr .
haha, unneccesary infomation .

cnt wait fer tmr tho (:
no, nt th exams !
jalan rayer with prisch friends !
adila's tagging along too ! :DD
eh, happy aku .


& secretly i wished tt you would be thr .


---------------
no, i dunt wish to compare myself to you .
cause i lead my own life,
& im happy with mine .
i dunt wish to lead yurs .
even tho yur life's much more better than mine,
i dunt care .
my life's magical .
its full of pleasant surprises .
tts smthg i've realized .
& i've gotta feeling tt thrs so much more coming my way .