w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, November 22, 2008
kay, idk why i even bother to post for today .__.
ohwell .

kay, went to th airport to sent my cousin off just now .
they migrating to melbourne, wow .
reminds me of ummairah, lol .
& i was freezing thr x.x
thanks for ruining my ego .

omg, my posts are becoming more wordy x.x
(is tt even a word ?)
haha, ohwell .
i didnt ask you to read it in th first place anw (:


thanks for not making me feel worse (:
i kinda dunt regret telling you, i guess .
& you had to be so persistent -.-
i was lost, confused, & i was crying .__.
my voice sounded harsh&cold, tts why i dunt wna talk to you on th phone :x
so yeah, thankyou (:

---------

if yur using me as a substitute,
then pls stp trying (: