w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, December 4, 2008
im gna chg skin soon, yay me .

kay, band was alright .
winds, bass & percussion had sectionals ?
no combine for today .

so thr was heavy rain when we're about to be dismissed .
haha, im happy .
but whn i cn finally leave th school ..
it stopped raining D:
aperseyyy .

& i dunt think i cn come tmr ?
for th games trial, i mean .
see first uhhs .
will be attending a concert tmr ^^
lol .

nx practice : this saturdaaayy .

------------
this is confusing .
after all these years,
it happened now .
my knight in shining armor ?
pls dunt be another loser in aluminium foil .
pretty soon,
yur gna be just another face in the crowd .
& im just gna be a fading memory .
gaaah, i dunt want it to end like that :/