w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, December 2, 2008


my fav. picture (:

It's funny how certain things trigger memories.
Songs, smells, and such, some make you sad
and some make you just close your eyes and for
that one moment you are captured in the past.
It's moments like those that make life confusing



helloooo (:
band today was alright .
no futher elaboration needed :D

kay, an anonymous tagger -.-
talking abt this one person ;
whom i dunt even know .
i think cbox mixed up th codes ;
or tt tagger is in th wrg blog .
-.-

new song (:
aww, i really like britney's song ):
but now thr's only a 30secs one O.o
so no point, chg it (:
i like th rhythm of this song .
idkw, i find it so familiar .

i wanted to chg skin ;
but cnt find one tt i like D:
ohwell .

gaaaah, craaaps .

--
th distance between us is getting deeper,
& much darker everyday .