w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, December 17, 2008
today was tiring . 
haha, was bored . 
so i decided to blog -.-
went for band todaaaay .
played till we're out of breathhh .
& i was supposed to timed for th song 'der vogelhandler' .
but apparently, i forgot to stop th timer when th song ended -.-
STML mah -.-

kay, i feel random today .
i kinda envy 2e*'08 .
LOL .
i wunt tell wht class, wht school .
it'll be a miracle if our class was like that !
haha, happy wishing :]
ohwell .

&&&&& i miss * ):

pssst, hexun didnt realized tt i didnt come ytd O.o
LOL .

anybody wna support NVSB ?
concert's this SATURDAY .
5pm ; at VCH .
anyone interested, go contact meeee :D

omg, i find this pathetic .
& i have to tie up my hair ):
ohwell .