w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, January 1, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

omg, its 2009 already . and i have no new year resolutions xD 2009 .. sec 3 alr . its gonna be a tough year, obviously . say goodbye to 2008 . aww, 2008 has really been a great year for me (: kay, looking forward to a better 2009 (: although im alr contented with the things that they are now :D haha .

1st january 2009 . happy birthday to my cousin's cousin :D (i kinda remember what's his name, but i have no idea how to spell it) the last time i saw him was ... last year ? i rmbr visiting his house at australia when i was 2 . LOL . i also remember he visiting my house (i think last year) with my cousin . they stood on my table, and did a backflip ; landing on my bed -.- haha . kay, i really gotta stop crapping . 

nevertheless, happy 2009 (: