w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, January 31, 2009
Here's a dedication to (insertnamehere)
i've had enough . thanks for making history repeat itself . now i'm crushed, i feel hopeless . just like the way i felt 3 years back . what happened to us ? now we're almost like aquaintances . and that's not the way we're supposed to be . too busy ? then what about just now ? you left without a sound . your silence hurts me more than anything else . cause it's killing my heart, and i wish i knew why . i don't understand . 3 years ago this happened, but with a different person, different senario . it took me about 2 years just to get over it . now what you do expect me to do ? get over you 2 years from now ? when i'm 17 ? that's just absurd . All the games you played, the promises you made . Couldn't finish what you started ; only darkness still remains . still, thanks for everything . now i'm beginning to see the light . and i don't think i have the heart to carry on with life . but i think i'll be alright .


But somewhere we went wrong . We were once so strong .
Our love is like a song ; you can't forget it .


So here's to everything, coming down to nothing . Here's to silence that cuts me to the core . Where is this going ? Thought I knew for a minute but I don't anymore .